To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, MI 48158
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Resin AP Coordinator
Amcor • Manchester, MI
Posted 3 days ago
Amcor Rigid Plastics
Sales Accounting Coordinator
Ann Arbor, MI (Area)
This role is part of the Rigid Plastics North American Shared Services group and reports to the Manager Sales & Resin Accounting. The role is responsible for the monthly payments to the resin suppliers. Reconciles vendor accounts payables and works to resolve goods receipt discrepancies. Assists the Resin Accounting Manager and the Shared Service Finance group as described below.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Calculate monthly payments to resin suppliers
- Calculate monthly ARPNA PO for resin purchases
- Reconcile resin vendor statements to SAP ERS receipts
- Reconcile SAP general ledger accounts for inventory valuation
- Prepare inventory valuation adjustments
- Write credit/debit memos, collects documentations and obtains necessary approvals
- Process journal entries
- Maintains resin price sheets
- Works with plants to resolve receiving differences
- Follow up on outstanding returns with no credit memos
- Monthly review of AP aging on past due balances
- Support other ad hoc activities as required / necessary
- Unrelenting integrity and ethics
- Professional with strong overall business acumen
- Effective team player who interacts well with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; capable of clearly articulating thoughts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2 – 3 years of accounting experience
- Accounts Payable experience
- Strong systems aptitude with preference given to candidates with SAP
- Ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
Amcor Leadership Framework Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Drive for Results
3-5 Applicable ALF Competencies:
- Reports to Manager Resin Accounting
- Supports the following internal customers/ other colleagues
- Manager, Sales and Resin Accounting and Global Category Lead, PET and POA
☐Lifting (amount 50+ pounds)
☐Carrying (amount 50+ pounds)
☐Lifting (amount < 50 pounds)
☐Carrying (amount < 50 pounds)
☐Driving – Automobile/truck/van
Work Environment: Office Environment
- The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.