To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Duluth, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Software Support Specialist - Duluth, MN
Stryker • US-State-MN
Posted 2 days ago
Serve as a customer service liaison, responsible for promoting and sustaining positive customer relations while providing technical troubleshooting and assistance navigating applications as designed to end users of Stryker proprietary software
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries for technical support of Stryker data related products, including, but not limited to, HealthEMS, MobileTouch, HomeSolutions, HomeSolution MobileTOUCH and related extension.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of Stryker proprietary software, including, but not limited to, HealthEMS, MobileTouch, HomeSolutions, HS MobileTOUCH and related extension.
- Utilize published resources to troubleshoot standard problems and deliver resolution to customer.
- Independently solve navigational questions of varied scope and complexity.
- Independently troubleshoot complex, non-standard problems with no defined cause to resolution.
- Independently test customer reported problems to identify and reproduce application issues to be escalated for software fix.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to manage open tickets to resolution.
- Support and follow established processes and structures for change initiatives
- Gain subject matter expertise in one or more areas of Stryker proprietary software, including, but not limited to, HealthEMS, MobileTouch, HomeSolutions, HomeSolutions MobileTOUCH and related extension.
- Function as Tier 2 escalation point and/or Associate level mentor for proven areas of subject matter expertise.
- Operate under guidance of established protocol, policies and procedures.
- Provide technical support to other teams while they are engaging with customers.
- Assist software verification team with testing detail as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or
- A combination of education and 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or health related field.
- At least 1 year of technical troubleshooting or customer support experience.
- Advanced capabilities with online applications.
- Excellent organization, time management and customer services skills.
- Professional communications skills utilized in a team environment.
- Advanced capabilities with general office equipment and operating software.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and positively with other team members.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Fast-paced office environment, requiring significant (75%+) time using computer and telephone.
- Overtime may be required.
People Manager: No
Percent of Travel: Less than 10%Work From Home: NoTravel Percentage: NoneStryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.