BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (RN) for a per-diem position performing home care visits for our Triad Senior Living office. This position is for a LPN to visit patients in the Greensboro area. Prior home health experience preferred.
As a home care LPN, you will be an integral member of a multidisciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Responsibilities for a Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
Qualifications for a Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN include:
- A current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in North Carolina
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Be available to work one weekend per month
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Julie Simpson, Recruiter: URL blocked - click to apply , Phone number blocked - click to apply.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified
Electronic Medical Record