To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lakewood, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Customer Service Advisor -Lakewood, CO
Sears Auto Center • Lakewood, CO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking a challenging and fast-paced work environment? Sears Auto Center is going through an exciting transformation!! Our Customer Service Advisors participate in a highly rewarding program that recognizes outstanding performance by paying our associates a lucrative base plus commission structure. With industry-leading training and strong people-focused leaders, we are committed to advancing your skills and career growth. At Sears Auto Center, we truly are customer focused. This is why we look for individuals that not only have customer service knowledge and experience, but those who enjoy helping others. We are seeking a success oriented customer service advisor who will work passionately towards assisting and educating customers on options available, to provide customer assistance and deliver a positive automotive center experience. The customer service advisor is responsible for selling and servicing customers within the automotive center by maintaining knowledge of product and services.
* Recommend vehicle repair and maintenance to customer and promote sale of products and services mutually beneficial to customer and dealership
* Build relationships with customers to promote repeat and referral service business
* Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
* Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store
* Solutions oriented selling
* Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
* Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay ahead of the rapidly changing automotive technology world.
* 1-2 years of Retail Sales preferred
* Must have Valid Drivers License
* Solutions oriented sales experience
* Retail experience
Education Requirements: HS Graduate or Equivalent
License/Certificate Required: Yes
Driver's License Required: Yes
Age Requirement: 18+