Position: Digital Campaign Strategist
Location: Maryland Heights
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: End of August
Rate: Up to $28/hour
Our client has a HOT need for a Digital Campaign Strategist with 3-5 years of experience for an onsite, 4-month temp to hire position on a fast growing digital team.
Must have experience working with the client to determine their needs and experience implementing digital advertising campaigns (paid search, social, display & retargeting).
Digital Campaign Strategist Responsibilities:
- First Hand communication with client to determine their needs: Collaborating and strategizing with the client are key responsibilities with this role
- Provide strategic insight and guidance on digital advertising and social media programs
- Develop and launch automated digital campaigns using HubSpot & leveraging cross-channel campaigns to effectively drive and nurture customers and prospects through the lifecycle
- Some writing skills and/or experience creating/directing the creation of marketing content
- Maintain all campaign content and assets used for automated campaigns for copy, graphics/imagery, videos, documents, email/landing page templates, creative mockups, artwork files, etc.
Digital Campaign Strategist Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field OR equivalent, relevant work experience
- Experience in HubSpot and with marketing automation/email marketing platforms.
- Google Analytics to track/monitor digital campaigns in real-time
- Experience with web content management systems, WordPress a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, experience in HubSpot and marketing automation/email marketing platforms, Google Analytics experience, WordPress is a plus, Working knowledge of HTML is a plus, experience with web content management systems.