FIELD SERVICE SPECIALIST – DES MOINES, IA
TheField Service Specialist (FSS) sells the company's after sale parts, products,and service(s), through personal contact with end user customers, in anassigned territory and/or market segment.
• Develop mutually beneficial business relationshipswith end user customers to maintain and grow the company after sale parts,products, and service(s) business
• Promote, sell, secure, and maintain orders for aftersale parts, products, service (repair) and predictive or preventativemaintenance contracts or agreements
• Routinely inspect and monitor customer pumps todetermine condition, make recommendations and generate quotes for parts,products or service(s) required
• Demonstrate and explain after sale parts, products,and service(s) to existing or potential customers and assist them in selectingthose best suited to their needs
• Create and manage a yearly after sale plan includingtargeted growth accounts to pro-actively produce intended results
• Make telephone calls, schedule in-person visits, presentations,and trainings to current or potential customers
• Expedite the resolution of customer issues, problemsand complaints and coordinate effort with Sales/Service Managers and TechnicalSupport Team.
• Maintain/manage a customer database, records, files,and reports using company approved software and programs including CustomerRelationship Management (CRM) tool
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree(GED): Required
• Associate degree (two-year college or technicalschool) Preferred
• 3 plus years of experience in Industrial or Technicalproduct sales or field service
ADVANTAGE RESOURCING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.