Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Federal ID/IQ Contract Manager to take ownership of the overall management of one of our US Federal Sector contracts. In this role, you will primarily focus on supporting existing programs and project work while assisting with the continued strategy and marketing of existing & new US Army Corps of Engineer Clients in Civil Works, Facilities Engineering and Environmental markets. This position will coordinate and work throughout the US with a focus on growing and executing federal work and will also work with the National Federal Operations and Business Development team to expand the Army program into new districts/regions.
This role can be located in any of our United States offices and is also available as a remote US-based position.
Additional responsibilities in this role will include:
- Approve the program plan and lead its implementation
- Delivery of the rogram and Task Orders to the client’s expectations
- Ensure job work packages, budgets and programs with written job briefs are put in place by Project Managers
- Ensure project risks are identified and managed
- Review and approve project cost estimates, within delegated authorities
- Ensure Project Managers have the support of Business Group Leaders for access to and management of project resources
For success in this position, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from an accredited school in an engineering, architecture, or environmental related technical field
- Professional Engineer (PE) License, Registered Architect (RA) License, Project Management Professional, or Environmental Certification
- Minimum of 5 years' program management/contract management experience, with a minimum 5 years of experience in US Department of Defense Facility Design & General Infrastructure, Civil Works or Environmental Program/Contract Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to develop, mentor, and lead professional technical staff
- Able and willing to travel to project job sites and client offices as needed
If you’re interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your application below!
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with GHD’s US vaccination policy and any applicable government regulations related to COVID-19. Individuals hired for GHD positions that require in-person interactions with GHD Clients, or in-person visits to, or work at, GHD Clients sites, must comply with Client imposed requirements, including, in some instances, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. GHD complies with federal, state, and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
- Business Development
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Contract Management
- Cost Modelling