PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Begin a rewarding career as a full-time Diesel Truck Technician / Mechanic for PACCAR Leasing!
$1,000 sign-on bonus also provided to purchase tools.
Help keep the world moving by becoming a Diesel Technician / Mechanic at PacLease, where we are the experts on servicing Kenworth and Peterbilt vehicles.
Why Work for PACCAR?
- Competitive salary
- Company paid pension plan
- 401k with a 5% company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your family
- Comprehensive paid time off – Vacation, paid holidays, floating holidays, and paid sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education
- Global Fortune 500 company with a wide array of growth and development opportunities
- Work with a fantastic team recognized as experts in their field!
Job Functions / Responsibilities
You will be part of a dynamic, essential team dedicated to servicing Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks! As a Diesel Technician / Mechanic you will:
- Perform diagnostic inspections on general truck-tractor systems utilizing both mechanical diagnostics and system software diagnostics.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspection of truck-tractor components.
- Perform repairs to truck-tractor components.
- Complete required paperwork to reflect hours, parts and lube, which are utilized within each job function.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Minimum of 1-3 years truck-trailer repair experience.
- Commercial Driver’s License required.
- Safety conscious and knowledge of general shop safety.
- Capable of completing job functions and without repeat repairs.
- Basic Knowledge of DOT and CVSA rules and requirements.
- Available for full-time and able to work rotating shifts.
High School diploma required.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability and E-verify employer.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Diagnostic Skills
- Preventive Maintenance
- Safety Principles