Execution Coordinators – Piping/Mechanical/Fixed Equipment
Position is responsible for the coordination of all project/turnaround activities in an assigned area of the facility and to interface with client, contractors and sub-contractors to ensure smooth execution and a successful project/turnaround.
Responsible for the overall coordination of project/turnaround work execution in a given work area or equipment type as assigned by the owner. In particular:
• Fully comply with client work schedule
• Understand client’s expectations and deliverables
• Interface with all on-site departments, as required
• Adhere to Onpoint’s home office reporting requirements as per policy
• Understand thoroughly and execute client’s field procedures.
• Participate, as required, in work planning and scheduling for assigned area
• Review and affirm time estimates of activities in area
• Review constructability study for area and ensure smooth execution
• Review Job Execution Plan for assigned area with interface personnel and implement
• Prepare operations for work schedule of next shift
• Expedite the permit process
• Arrange for hole watch and fire watch
• Observe that all personnel in area are wearing proper PPE
• Complete all personnel reports and ensure timekeeping practices are in effect.
• Review and approve contractor force report and timesheets
• Review and agree to necessity of equipment rentals and other material purchases
• Attend all progress/status/planning meeting and presentation meetings.
• Report daily to Field Supervisor or client coordinator with required hard copy deliverables.
• Conduct random field quantity survey of material receipts
• Coordinate with purchasing on any replacement materials required and assist in expediting
• Assists QA/QC in receipt and acceptance of repaired or exotic material
• Advise contractor of insufficient crew for job at hand
• Conduct random audit of contractor personnel to insure attendance
• Monitor contractor personnel to insure that safe work practices are being followed
• Initiate contractor/sub-contractor performance audits/evaluations.
• Administer sub-contractor performance evaluations through Client or direct.
• Abides by all safety procedures and practices applicable to location and position; participates in appropriate safety training; demonstrates commitment to and support of SH&E principles and values; champions safety as necessary
Product Quality Assurance