*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
HELP DESK ANALYST
4 DAY WORK WEEK!! or 5 DAY WORK WEEK!! YOUR CHOICE!!
For a 12 month+ assignment!
LOCATION: Charlotte, North Carolina
Leverage your PC SUPPORT and CUSTOMER SERVICE skills
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Title: Help Desk Analyst
Provide first-tier, technical support & problem solving management to end users on issues of computer operations, including installations, setup, error messages and application use. Candidate must have the ability to identify research and resolve technical problems in a Windows 7/Windows 10 environment. Candidate would need to have superior customer service skills, ability to document and track requests for assistance and escalate unresolved issues to higher level support in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Required Experience & Education:
3+ Years with HS or 2+ Years with AA or 0+ Years with BS
•Hands-on experience with MS Office 2010 Applications, Internet Explorer and Outlook
• Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10, Citrix, VPN, SmartCard and Remote access
• Experience with HP and Dell laptop and desktop computers, along with a variety of peripheral support
• Ability to manage Active Directory user, group and computer accounts
• Experience in installation and support of PC hardware and peripherals, such as HP printers
• Basic understanding of networking technologies and protocols such as IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, and VPN client configuration
• Knowledge of security applications including antivirus software
• Knowledge of Android ,iPhone and Blackberry Operating Systems a plus
• Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 & 2012 a plus.
Basic knowledge of Cisco and Juniper, ability to navigate iPhone and Android operating systems, remote troubleshooting skills.
4 day: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm - Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri
5 day: 12:00 (noon) to 8:30 pm - Monday thru Friday
5 day: 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm - Monday thru Friday
- There is no per diem with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
EMAIL: URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Installations (Computer Systems)
Apple I Phone