ECS is seeking a Automation Test Engineer to work in our Arlington, VA office.
- Subject matter expert providing automated testing expertise for support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
- Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation support all applicable client, agency or industry standards, time lines and budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring maximizing use of automated test tools, overseeing test script development and execution.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in computer science or information systems or relevant technical field and at least 10 years direct experience in system testing of information systems.
- Experience with automated test tools such as HP Performance Center and/or HP Quick Test Professional or Unified Functional Testing.
- Must be able to perform all aspects of testing to include integration of all hardware, software, and network components.
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications, including ERP, EDI, CRM, data warehouses, etc. and ERP applications (e.g., PeopleSoft, SAP) is strongly desired.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People
Hp Quicktest Professional