Business Development Manager: Northern Virginia, VA
This individual will report to our Fredricksburg office and will manage a territory covering Fredricksburg, DC, and Leesburg.
$80,000-$150,000 annually OTE. Compensation includes base salary + a lucrative commission (no cap).
Evernest is looking for a talented Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team of A-Players. We need your help as we continue our journey to 25,000 units under management. This role is responsible for growing the Evernest footprint in the local market by actively engaging with owners and investors of single family and multifamily properties. This person will be responsible for driving our organic growth and be actively engaged in the market by being a brand ambassador for Evernest.
1. People Oriented - You are an outgoing A-player that enjoys being around others. Never met a stranger, always networking and love asking for referrals.
2. Experience - You have experience selling in a B2B environment and have consistently hit your pre-established sales goals. While not required, if you've got experience in the real estate industry that's a plus.
3. Accountability - Competition feeds you and you enjoy being held accountable for results.
4. Drive - You are a self-starter compelled to achieve results and enjoy the challenge of growing a company through sales and interaction with others.
5. Focus - You are able to move things forward to accomplish goals in the midst of chaos.
6. Resiliency - You are able to try new things and when something doesn't work, you learn, adapt, and try something else despite distractions and challenges along the way.
7. Proficiency - comfortable using technology on a daily basis to conduct video calls, log activities in a CRM and email communication with clients. Experience using Slack and Google Suite are a plus.
Success - What does winning look like as a BDM?
* Pass Real Estate Course & final exam within 60 days of hire
* Closing percentage of >30% on active, qualified leads
* Adding 300+ new properties under management
* 3-5 weekly meetings with local influencers in the real estate industry
* Add 5-7 new qualified leads to your sales pipeline weekly
* Embrace ALL Evernest Core Values
1. Win Together - You are passionate about seeing the entire company grow and win as a result of the sales team's efforts.
2. Do the Right Thing - You understand that selling is an opportunity to communicate the Evernest value proposition with transparency and without manipulation, even if it means not getting the sale.
3. Own the Outcome - You understand that consistent daily activities (we call these Hustle Habits) have the power to produce significant results over time.
4. Embrace the Grind - You are committed to growth in your markets no matter what it takes or how long it takes. You call every lead and opportunity back within minutes, not hours, knowing that every lead is a potential sale.
5. Grow Daily - You actively improve the sales process for optimal impact and optimal client experience long term.
Keywords: Business Development, Business Development Manager, Sales, Fredricksburg, NoVA, Northern Virginia, Property Management
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Value Proposition
- Google Suite
- Hardworking And Dedicated