Please email Erin Crosby at Email blocked - click to apply if interested. Thanks.
Senior Systems Programmer
Job Summary – The Senior Systems Programmer is responsible for installing and maintaining systems software programs, assisting in the identification, evaluation, tailoring, and implementation of vendor-supplied systems software packages, and providing technical assistance and information to other systems programmers. The Senior Systems Programmer will identify, and research hardware system components. The Senior Systems Programmer will review performance and utilization data and prepare capacity planning reports as necessary to insure there is sufficient capacity to meet business needs. The Senior System Programmer will design and execute the Business Recovery Plan and annual tests.
- An Associate or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field OR the equivalent in related work experience is required
- At least 10 years of IBM mainframe O/S System Programming experience
- Must have knowledge of and experience with IBM operating system problem determination and resolution support utility programs
- Should have experience performing system and application problem determination and resolution.
- Must have experience using SMP/E to install operating systems and program products and required maintenance.
- Must be proficient in LAN, Intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Microsoft Power Point