: Sparks Group is actively seeking customer service/support professionals who have gained experience in any of the following: retail, restaurant, call center, banking, help desk. We have opportunities in the Loudoun County market, McLean/Vienna, Chantilly, Reston as well as remote. If personality and caring for others is what speaks to you, then we want to speak with you! Please send your resume today and follow up with a call to
703 620 6444
to schedule an interview.
- Will field incoming/outgoing calls - high volume
- Listens, responds and resolves inquiries and/or complaints
- Provides an elevated customer experience and service
- Inputs information into databases
- May manage multiple monitors/screens/tabs
- 1+ years experience in a customer service role (see above)
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and written
- Proficiency with navigating a web browser
- Comfortable with MS Office
- Ability to gracefully handle high volume call center
- Withstands long periods of time sitting in front of a computer
- Attention to detail
- Complies with attendance expectations and on time reporting for shifts
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.
Search (Computer Science)
Attention To Detail