Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
As a Yard Associate, you will be responsible in assisting the Profit Center with equipment and customer needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Setup and maintain a written maintenance schedule
• Service, repair and/or rebuild equipment as necessary
• Ensure that equipment meets all previously set specifications
• Visually inspect equipment prior to shipment
• Inspecting equipment on all returns, noting any lost and/or damaged equipment on the return paperwork not previously noted
• Returning equipment to the proper yard location (i.e. maintenance, damaged, rent ready, etc)
• Successfully completed, understood and daily practice of all required safety and training
• Perform daily inspection and maintenance on yard equipment and tools
• General housekeeping of warehouse and exterior premises on a daily basis
• Reporting of any unsafe acts
• Attend all required safety meetings and training required
• Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
• Ability to read and respond to common inquiries from customers and/or employees
• Ability to perform basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
• Some experience and/or training in repair of mechanical equipment
• General mechanical aptitude
• Safety oriented
Gear up for an exciting career!