To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Taylor, MI 48180
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Associate/Payroll Specialist
AJILON • Taylor, MI
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Associate/Payroll Specialist Job
The Human Resource Associate/Payroll Specialist will support the company processing payroll as well as support all benefits and human resources functions.
- Process multiple payrolls
- Must have prior experience and be comfortable running full cycle payroll
- Manage garnishments and levy’s
- Understanding of multi-state taxes, long and short-term disabilities, benefits deductions and severance payments
- Facilitate 401k plans, interfacing with the provider and answering employee questions.
- Handle open enrollment and benefits education for staff.
- Update and maintain HRIS, ATS and Performance Management systems.
- Assist in maintaining HR systems for new hires, employee changes, benefit administration and terminations.
- Participate in exit interviews.
- Process FMLA paperwork.
- Develop and maintain files for annual EEO-1 report, and maintain other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Assist in recruiting efforts when needed including: posting open positions with contract houses and on Internet sites, prescreening candidates from incoming resumes and internal referrals, setting up interviews, greeting candidates upon arrival, creating application packets, participating in interviews process background checks and drug screenings.
- Assist and solve any Human Resource-related questions for employees regarding payroll, benefits, and policies.
- Responsible for documenting HR processes and creating and updating HR forms and templates.
- Assist in planning company events.
- Identify administrative needs for the office and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and maintain positive employee relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred
- Broad understanding of issues and compliance related to human resource responsibility and laws
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ADP and Outlook
- Experience working with a diverse workforce a strong plus