- Current, unrestricted NV RN license or temporary NV RN license with the ability to obtain permanent NV RN license upon expiration of temporary NV RN license
- 1+ years experience in community health, critical care, oncology, HIV / AIDS, advanced illness or medical / surgical patient care setting
- Must be willing to travel within Las Vegas providing direct patient care in the home setting
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be able to perform these functions on a regular basis, such as sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, twisting and reaching
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
You will be provisioned withappropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to performthis role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential functionof this role.
Employees are required toscreen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive VoiceResponse (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similarUnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work siteeach day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with anystate and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Groupbuilding, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physicaldistancing cannot be attained.
- Home health experience
- Knowledge and competent with IV drug administration, blood draws, wound care and use of wound vac
- Bilingual Spanish
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. OptumCare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. OptumCare, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Case Manager, Home Health, Home Care, Wound care, Hospice, Hospital, Community Health, Oasis, Medical Surgical, Acute Care, Critical Care, Oncology, Southwest Medical, UHC, UHG, Hospital, Las Vegas, NV, Nevada