To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kearney, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
GPAC • Kearney, NE
Posted 2 months ago
The primary objective of the Production Manager is to supervise process operators to ensure maximum production quantity & quality. They are also responsible for safe & regulatory operation of the plant, along with supporting policies and achieving goals and objectives set by the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out each necessary duty adequately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- The Production Manager will set objectives and develop performance reviews based on the plant's performance.
- Supervising process operators that work on a 24-hour rotating shift schedule, ensuring that they are adequately trained, equipped and motivated.
- Hold good communication with all process operators
- Ensure that all process operators adequately trained and knowledgeable.
- Monitor plant operations and identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide written reports and carry out projects that would improve plant efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Maintain standards for all process operators to enforce safety programs
- Communicate directly with maintenance department and QA/QC laboratory on policies and procedures.
- The Production Manager will assist in the interview processes of hiring plant employees and the training of new employees. Along with rewarding and disciplining, addressing complaints and problem solving.
- 5 years' experience in the operation of a dry-mill ethanol plant
- Management and/or supervisor experience
- Knowledgeable in the ethanol production processes and technology
- Knowledge in general office equipment
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or mechanical engineering strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry
Please contact Matt Norgaard directly at 605-978-5404, or apply below for more information.
ethanol, grain, process engineer, process, process optimization, production manager, production, operations manager, engineering,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.