Working with the Water group,
this position offers good variety of work and will see you involved in:
What you will bring to the
- Supports project teams in water & wastewater treatment facility
studies, design and construction engineering services.
- Assists project teams in development of facility and or utility
master plans for water & wastewater facilities.
- Lead teams completing specific portions of assigned tasks, and/or
leading task teams, while working closely with engineers, designers and
- Obtains precise information about work scope from Clients by active
listening and using clear communication.
- Performs design calculations, gather and compile data, checks
- Develops facilities layouts in conjunction with CAD designers.
- Conducts work to appropriate professional standards and to the
firm’s QA/QC requirements.
- Develops and or reviews QA/QC programs for projects as requested by
- Performs schedule reviews on construction projects and assist in
developing design schedules for managers as needed
- Available to travel regionally.
- Participate, represent and promote the
organization at professional society meetings, conferences, and trade
Our commitment to you
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering is required
- PE is required
- 3-10 years of relevant consulting experience preferably working on
municipal/industrial infrastructure projects
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation, MS Project,
InfoWorks, XP SWMM is preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time regionally
- Ability to effectively communicate with other technical
professionals, clients, and regulatory officials both verbally and in
- Must reside in St. Louis, MO or surrounding area
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements. Why GHD?
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own? About GHD As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience. Interested?
Please submit your cover letter and resume via the link above.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Product Quality Assurance