Our client, a leading non-profit is looking for a Financial Research Strategist to join their team.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Financial Research Analyst:
Requirements of the Financial Research Strategist:
- Oversee landscape analysis to guide new consumer debt program efforts
- Oversee stakeholder interviews across the enterprise to document existing knowledge and perspectives
- Map ecosystems and key stakeholders for medical and dental debt programs
- Document organizational strengths and limitations to determine how these should focus our work and can be leveraged for greatest impact at scale
- Gain a thorough understanding of older adults' needs with medical and dental debt by conducting research
- Distill key themes and insights to develop customer personas, journey maps, and other artifacts
- A Bachelor's degree in business and at least 3 years of experience in strategic planning and research
- Solid knowledge and work experience with medical debt or consumer debt
- Experience on multiple projects leading primary and secondary research
- Experience performing qualitative analysis to identify themes, creating frameworks and synthesizing findings for project stakeholders
- Significant experience applying analysis tools/ frameworks
- Experience mapping complex systems and stakeholders, with the ability to present key pain points and insights
- Strong common-sense skills, with the ability to present large amounts of data into actionable information and to develop recommendations
- Strong project management skills
Please be advised- If anyone reaches out to you about an open position connected with Eliassen Group, please confirm that they have an Eliassen.com email address and never provide personal or financial information to anyone who is not clearly associated with Eliassen Group. If you have any indication of fraudulent activity, please contact
Job ID: 370306About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice
- Accounts Payable
- Project Management
- Secondary Research
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Thinking