* Registered Nurse - Inpatient
* 4 East Ortho/Neuro
* Part Time Status
* Night Shift
* This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and supervises individual patient care according to standards. Accepts responsibility for direction of co-workers in the implementation of plans of care. May be required to work in other areas according to skill of staff and acuity of patients. Provides exceptional service to all patients and customers.
* This position works under the supervision of a Director and is employed by Mosaic Health System.
* Completes assessment/reassessment of patient and documents in medical record.
* Analyzes the information collected to determine patient's needs and expected outcomes.
* Develops and implements plan of care based upon the assessment, diagnosis, and expected outcomes of patient.
* Ensures a discharge plan is a part of the individualized plan of care as appropriate to the population served.
* Engages in patient/family/staff teaching to achieve the desired patient outcomes.
* Graduate of school of nursing.
* Licensed in State of Missouri or Kansas, depending upon designated work location. If operating a motor vehicle for business purposes, must have a valid driver's license. BLS certification required within 90 days from start date.
* One year nursing experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support
- Health Care
- Medical Records