Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
The Administrative Coordinator, Sales plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of tasks related to the Loan Officer’s administrative functions. The role is primarily responsible, under general supervision, for performing full administrative and reception duties in support of the Loan Officer by providing customer service, answering calls, handling information requests, preparing correspondence, copying, filing, faxing, mailing, scheduling meetings, and providing basic clerical and accounting functions.
- Assist originator in appointment setting with prospective and new applicants.
- Provide new lead call backs and maintain a targeted percentage conversion rate from lead to appointment.
- Provide administrative support managing various client databases (lead tracker, MyCircle, Zillow, etc.). Send new clients online pre-qualification link on behalf of originator.
- Pull and prep web applications and other administrative based duties, including updating credit reports and AUS findings, for licensed teammates.
- Set and confirm appointments for the originator and manage calendar.
- Prepare and send thank you cards to referral sources and new clients.
- Act as a point of contact for the customer and referral source, keeping them informed throughout the process, subject to the limitations as set forth in Guild’s SAFE Act and Consumer Privacy/Safeguarding in Information policies.
- Run credit on loans assigned to an originator.
- Request status updates from pre-approved clients and referral sources (weekly TBD calls).
- Contact expired, pre-approved clients to gather necessary documentation for licensed teammates to update pre-approval documentation and/or letters.
- Provide marketing support by coordinating, creating, obtaining compliance approval, tracking, and distributing advertising materials as needed.
- Manage monthly compliance-approved email marketing to realtors.
- Monitor key dates related to loan transactions and respond accordingly.
- Send loan forms, disclosures agreements, and other supporting documentation to customers for completion and signature; manage the collection of completed documents accordingly.
- Manage assigned originator's database; tracking active loan(s) and entering data as needed.
- Maintain customer contact to ensure follow-up of loan application and answer basic customer inquiries, providing quality customer service, subject to Guild’s SAFE Act policy.).
- Provide administrative support in the collection and preparation of submitting loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
- Order out 4506T, SSA, Credit Supplements, AccountCheck, and Work Number as needed.
- Prepare and submit loan applications to processing, helping to resolve any subsequent file issues and escalating processor conditions as required assisting processor in clearing any conditions placed on loan(s).
- Provide any necessary administrative assistance through production and underwriting process.
- Provide status updates to referral sources on active loans, subject to Guild’s policies on Consumer Privacy and Safeguarding of Information.
- Subject to the limitations set forth in Guild’s SAFE Act policy, collect supporting documentation from customer,
- gathering necessary documentation for pre-approval.
- Maintain referral source relationships through quick response time and excellent custom service.
- Stay abreast with company approved programs and software systems; implement and execute new systems forteam and clients.
- Answer customer inquiries related to active loan, and/or loan application status.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, along with a minimum of one year experience in an administrative assistant related role(s).
- Prior experience in Mortgage lending, Finance, or similar field preferred.
- Ability to type 60-70 wpm.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- High levels of diplomacy, tact, and confidentiality a must.
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication required; excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Self motivated with a strong attention to detail.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
- General supervision required, depending on experience
- Apply sound judgment in execution of core job responsibilities'
- Travel: 0%
- Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; general office mobility. The position requires the ability to occasionally lift office equipment and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
- Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive, distinguish and interpret information received visually and through audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed on a screen, as well as print and other media.
- Environmental: Office environment – no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Professional Attitude
- Attention To Detail
- Data Entry