To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry High Volume Recruiter
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 1 month ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Our high volume recruiter will be required to develop relationships with all of our offices throughout the U.S. The roles most often recruited for will be entry-level, field service and various non exempt positions. This individual must have boundless energy and enjoy working with multiple teams. This is a great opportunity for a high volume agency recruiter who hasn't had a specific focus (Technology, F&A etc) to join a large international corporation.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across U.S. offices.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting technical talent, particular to each location.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure the job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate standards.
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies to effectively source and identify both passive and active talent.
- Sourcing strategy will include cold calling, data mining, diversity initiatives, talent pipeline development techniques, network development, recruiting events, identifying internal talent for appropriate developmental opportunities.
- Develop and implement search strategy for passive candidates using LinkedIn and other social media tools.
- Develop, report, and present performance metrics and market trends to senior leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Business Administration or Human Resources preferred
- Experience: 1 year of full life cycle recruitment in a high volume, often high turnover environment
- Proficiency with traditional web sourcing techniques
- Extensive knowledge of social network platforms, online communities, conferences, and other potential sourcing pools used to source candidates
- Active use of applicant tracking system (ATS), Success Factors and SAP experience a plus.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.