Sodexo – Quality of Life Services
Designs and produces art and copy layouts for materials to be presented in proposals, visual communications, electronic media and packaging. Identify and implement new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality,
safety, and cost-savings. Collaborate with other functions within the dining team. Obtains and selects cost estimates from vendors such as photographers, illustrators, paper suppliers and printers. Creates finished layout, or prepares instructions for desktop
publishers who assemble and prepare final layouts. Reviews quality of final product before release.
- Creates marketing materials for dining locations, promotions and events, including ads, logos, social media graphics, menu boards, and more.
- Illustrates concept by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Maintains graphic/brand standards
- Obtains approval of design and prepares finished design for print/production.
- Completes printed projects by coordinating with outside agencies, printers, etc.
- Attends and engages in weekly department meetings, strategy, review & brainstorming sessions
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and team members at all levels across all departments
- Works on special projects, marketing events and other duties as assigned
- Strong graphic design skills to include Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign +
- Attention to detail; ensures accuracy in copy and graphic design elements
- Time-management skills; able to juggle and prioritize multiple deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
To apply, go to [ Link removed ]
The Sr. Unit Clerk will complete the clerical tasks assigned by the supervisor in accordance with corporate guidelines. Provide accurate, friendly quality service to customers/clients when processing customer/client transactions. The general responsibilities
of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Performs routine and varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures.
- Performs activities such as photocopying, compiling records, filing, tabulating, posting information and scheduling appointments.
- Writes types or enters information into computer to prepare correspondence.
- Prepare issues and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements and checks.
- Maintains records, prepares forms, verifies information and resolves routine problems.
- Conducts research when necessary.
- Operates various office machines.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and prepares outgoing mail.
- Answers telephone, conveys messages and runs errands.
- May receive, count and deposit cash, as needed.
- May include human resources functions (including benefit administration, personnel action forms and payroll processing) for the unit as well as the district and region.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- Serves as a lead unit clerk performing more advanced non-routine varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures.
- Multi-tasks performing activities such as photocopying, compiling records, filing, tabulating, posting information and scheduling appointments.
- May perform general accounting and complete Sodexo financial reports according to Sodexo policy and procedures.
- May perform accounting and financial functions for multiple units.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years related experience.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting, etc.).
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. Sodexo is committed to upholding the spirit and principles of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the 1998 amendment to the Act. If, due to a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line application process, please contact [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply for assistance. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.