Job Number: 478932
Our client located in Lincolnshire, is seeking 2 Contracts Analysts.
Hours: Mon-Fri; 8AM-5PM
What's in it for you?
- A chance to work with one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare and equipment space.
- Collaborative and team work environment with offices modeled after Google.
- Onsite cafeteria with free coffee.
- Onsite fitness center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact a targeted list of customers who have canceled service contracts. Ask the customers why they have canceled and document in CRM tool.
- Experience with CRM systms a plus.
- Organization and interpersonal skills, including flexibility, thoroughness, accuracy and care in handling details.
- Customer focused and comfortable with cold calling.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to search multiple databases for contact information
For further consideration, please email your resume to URL blocked - click to apply
About Advanced Resources:
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Search (Computer Science)