To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Delaware County, PA 19063
- Qualtek Services
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Qualtek Services • Delaware County, PA
Posted 1 month ago
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for the daily management and reconciliation of owned or consigned inventory stored in the field locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Weekly reporting to Manager showing materials requisitions and usage
- Receives and verifies accuracy of incoming shipments
- Pulls and distributes materials, tools, or other stock items in order to fill requests
- Maintain service schedule of fleet for the assigned location; Fills out truck maintenance log on a weekly basis
- Sorts and places materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code. Marks materials with identifying information
- Assist in tracking and management of equipment
- Load and unload specific customer equipment on delivery truck
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes
- Maintain clean work environment in the warehouse area
- Maintain warehouse security at all times
- Assist Managers at location with compliance support in safety (OSHA,) and injury reporting
- Maintains accurate inventory records through the use of a computerized inventory system
- Utilizes material handling equipment such as forklifts, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1+ years shipping/receiving experience, including forklift operation
- Manual lifting up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work for long periods of time on your feet
- Exposure to extreme heat and cold while loading and unloading trucks
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to stoop, bend, push, pull, lift above head and climb as necessary
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Basic knowledge of inventory software
- Ability to manage effectively time to meet targets and deadlines
- Able to handle more than one responsibility at a time
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, MVR and background check
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 6 to 12 months or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.