Agriculture Diesel Technician
This is an opportunity for a mechanic who has diesel equipment or farm machinery experience. Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag Equipment industry, and they continue to be a growing organization in Brainerd Lakes, MN area. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry, there has never been a better time!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Make Extra Cash with the company’s Big Bonus Potential.
- Your hard work will not go unrecognized here.
- Advancement opportunities available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis this position will do repair and maintenance work on a variety of agricultural equipment.
- Perform daily maintenance checks on equipment of the facility to maintain the condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Change oil, check batteries, repair tires and tubes, and lubricate equipment and machinery.
- Participate in further training programs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The Brainerd Lakes area, is Minnesota’s most famous natural playground from a centralized and convenient location.
- Offering miles of Minnesota’s best bike trails and routes, world renowned Minnesota Mountain biking trails, prestigious Minnesota golf courses, excellent game fishing, miles of the best MN snowmobiling trails, breathtaking fall colors, amusement center and so much more!
- Many great surrounding communities.
- Racing fans? Enjoy Brainerd’s International Raceway with world class drag racing. Also North Central Speedway just south of Brainerd.
- Other great activities such as the Safari North Wildlife Park, Destiny Cruise Lines on scenic Gulf Lake, waterparks, zip lining, and so much more!
- Here you will find strong business neighborhoods.
- Great shopping options with many one-of-a-kind finds and up-north flair.
- Annual events take place throughout the year.
- After a long day of activity or work check out one of the many dining establishments, seek a familiar name or a one-of-kind gem.
- The ideal candidate would possess experience with any type of Ag equipment or diesel engine.
- Experience in the Ag industry.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player.
Email: Email blocked - click to apply
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales. At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
- Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.