No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position.
Work sponsorship not available at this time.
Our Client in the Rosemont, CA area is looking for a Cherwell Implementer for a Contract with Option to Hire position.
A successful Cherwell Software (Cherwell Service Manager ("CSM")) Implementer consultant will provide primary implementation services, configuration, customer enablement, testing and go-live services for the Clients. Consultant will be expected to assist in requirements gathering, design and troubleshooting as needed. A successful engagement would be their primary objective.
Location: California. Remote work from home possible.
Travel to client sites in California required to support project startup, requirements and data gathering, configuration workshops. knowledge transfer and training, etc.
- Cherwell Certified Implementer certification.
- At least 2 successful Cherwell CSM implementation projects that include configuring LDAP or SAML, Email and all Cherwell server components.
- Experience in Cherwell HSM, FSM, and PPM desired
- Ability to take direction and work independently in achieving stated objectives Ability to travel if needed for project initiation and wrap-up.
- Possess good writing, documentation, presentation and communication skills
- Experience designing and developing reports in the Cherwell embedded reporting tool.
SQL Server Installation, configuration and integration knowledge and experience.
Network (TCP/IP) and n-Tier connectivity troubleshooting experience.
Certifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Minimum 2 years Cherwell Experience
- ITIL Foundations V3 certified
- Associates Degree, B.A. or B.S. degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6123 with current resume and hourly and salary requirements.