Our Fortune 500 client has an immediate opening for a Product Owner. This individual will be supporting consolidation project initiative. Consolidating various systems onto a single platform. Interested candidates can apply along with updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Guides development teams utilizing Agile software development principles to create and deliver software applications that meet business, client, and company goals.
• Knowledge of financial services industry specifically within the payments credit & debit processing space
• 5+ years of experience working on Agile Scrum projects
• Agile SAFe experience is preferred, but not required
• Strong negotiation, organization, management, analytical and people skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
Bachelor’s degree and 3 years Fintech operational product experience/knowledge. The Certified Scrum Product Owner professional certification is preferred, but not required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Certified Scrum Product Owner