To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant, Atlanta, GA 2019-05-13
Empire Distributors, Inc • Atlanta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
A Leading Beverage Distributor with excellent benefits, competitive wages and the potential for growth opportunities is now hiring a highly skilled Administrative Assistant. This individual provides administrative support to the Retail Wine Sales Managers, and Sales Representatives. This position coordinates communication with suppliers, maintain filing systems and update files and correspondences as needed. Preferred candidate should have high energy, great interpersonal and communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Compose and type routine correspondence using word processing programs. Compose spreadsheet and presentations using appropriate software.
- Distributes Pricing Files for Retail Wine, and Branches: Update supplier number and group number listings.
- Order supplies for the Retail Wine Division.
- Coordinates Manager's schedule and make appointments.
- Answers incoming calls and responds appropriately.
- Answers supplier questions and requests.
- Organizes, updates and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records. Retrieve files as needed.
- Runs various computer reports (i.e. month end reports) for suppliers and Empire Management and deliver as scheduled.
- Prepare daily trackers by Area Managers and District Managers on Focus Brands.
- Assist Sales Reps in the process of requesting samples.
- Process Chargebacks, Expense reports, and Incentives. Maintain Chargebacks.
- Update Calendar with supplier work withs & meetings for Retail & Fine Wine
- Maintain Chain Contracts
- Check all Expense Reports – (dates, amounts & addition) Fine Wine & Retail Wine
- Maintain & deliver monthly chain spreadsheets
- Create and maintain chain trackers weekly
- Preparation of Manager and General Sales Meetings. Prepare Diver reports.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Provide back-up Administrative support to other Sales Divisions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively use the following Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel [formulas], Powerpoint, Publisher, Internet Explorer and Outlook..
PLEASE COMPLETE ENTIRE APPLICATION - INCLUDE WORK HISTORY IN 'RESUME' SECTION. NOT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY MAY CAUSE APPLICATION TO BE REJECTED.
Empire is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. I understand that if I am hired, my employment will be for no definite period, regardless of the period of payment of my wages. I further understand that I am employed on an 'at-will' basis which means that I have the right to terminate my employment at anytime with or without notice, and the Company has the same right. No one other than the President of the Company has authority to modify this relationship or make any agreement to the contrary. Any such modification or agreement must be in writing, signed by the President.
I understand that if I am hired this application and all supporting documents will become part of my permanent employee record.
I understand that the company reserves the right to require me to submit to a drug test at any time and also reserves the right to require me to submit to an alcohol test and/or medical examination to the extent permitted by law. I understand that the Company may contact my previous employers and I authorize those employers to disclose to the Company all records and other information pertinent to my employment with them, whether favorable or unfavorable. I also authorize the Company to provide truthful information concerning my employment with it to my future prospective employers and I agree to hold it harmless for providing such information.
By submitting this application, I certify that all information that I provide on this application and in any interview will be true, complete and accurate. I understand if I am employed and any such information is later found to be false, incomplete or misleading in any respect, I may be discharged. #CB