To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grandview Heights, OH
- Yomayra Escobar
- Phone: 6149321336
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Support Representative
Aerotek • Grandview Heights, OH
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This individual will be responsible for handling incoming calls and emails from members and advisors to provide service support on existing business, and consultative pre-sale support to advisors on potential new business.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides efficient and effective service and sales support to producers. Provides efficient and effective service support to customers. Processes business in accordance with government regulations, contract provisions, and internal procedures and controls. Analyzes and resolves more in-depth and complicated cases. Answers questions from different distribution channels. Uncovers sales opportunities on service calls with producers.
1. Receives and responds to incoming calls from producers and customers. Handles service and sales inquiries across multiple distribution channels. Understands all aspects of current products, and answers questions from different distribution channels. Is knowledgeable of past products. Maintains timely records of all conversations and has strong knowledge of all processing systems. Processes trades.
2. Provides outstanding service to producers and customers in support of business unit?s service and sales objectives. Demonstrates a high level of understanding of customer needs and emphasizes timely responses. Educates consumers and producers on product features and benefits. Communicates effectively and confidently to ensure understanding of information.
3. Analyzes and deciphers more in-depth and complicated problems to determine proper course of action. Researches and corrects errors. Implements resolution or involves the appropriate internal administrative areas when necessary to ensure accurate completeness of the issue. Follows-up to ensure completion.
4. Assists producers by consulting with personnel in licensing, compliance, underwriting, administration, underwriting and administration and others to resolve problems and answer inquiries.
5. Engages consumers and producers to retain their assets with the company. Probes to understand reasons for asset flight and offers alternative solutions for liquidation of assets.
6. Acts as a sales analyst and supports tactical sales by turning service inquiries into sales opportunities. Provides financial expertise and solutions to producers. Uncovers superior sales opportunities and markets Nationwide products and solutions to producers.
7. Assists in compiling management information such as sales activity, proposals requested, sales results, and production for assigned product lines.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.