You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Since 1922, Shorr has been providing its customers with products and services designed to deliver the best packaging solutions with an ongoing focus on innovation and progress. Steeped in the tradition of a family business Shorr proudly offers its customers a unique combination of in-depth business knowledge and personal service and our employee’s ownership in our success. Shorr Packaging has experienced significant growth year over year. Our growth can be directly tied to our culture of employee ownership and unparalleled customer service and support.
As an employee-owned company since 1984, every member of the Shorr Packaging team is committed to the company's success. Today, Shorr has employee owners in branch locations across the U.S. and represents premier manufacturers like 3M, Pregis, and Lantech.
The solution to our success is our people, both our customers and our employee owners.
This position is a hybrid role relying on the candidate to act as both architect and developer. This position is responsible for guiding the direction and approach for architecture within the Shorr Salesforce environment while also being hands on and developing when necessary.
The ideal candidate is positive, solution-oriented, understands Salesforce features and functionality, and is focused on data governance, process, and best practices. Additionally, this candidate will be viewed as a leader, influencer and must possess very strong communication skills.
- Develop a technical vision and roadmap to match overall company Salesforce strategy and vision
- Present architecture options and recommendations following best practices ensuring an optimized, secure, and scalable system
- Guide the direction, quality, and approach for architecture of Salesforce across Shorr with clear deliverables like architecture diagrams and documentation
- Use your Salesforce technical development expertise to design and develop solutions for new strategic projects while also supporting incoming production requests
- Educate and demonstrate to the business and IT organizations Salesforce capabilities and integration points, understand their challenges and develop automated solutions
- Review the existing systems landscape and provide guidance on optimization and automation while balancing the need for custom code and configuration
- Monitor the platform, ensure that all flows are documented, evaluate new functionalities, suggest and lead process improvement initiatives addressing gaps across all three pillars: business processes, people knowledge and system enhancements
- Discover processes that can be automated to simplify the user experience for our end-users and customers, then design and execute elegant solutions
- Manage environments, deployments, data cleansing, package installations & data import tasks
- 7+ years of established leadership experience in Salesforce delivery
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize multiple projects, and be a proactive problem solver
- Able to lead and drive complex operational initiatives and can demonstrate an ability to create clarity for their team
- Track record of Salesforce.com experience as a developer with extensive knowledge of Sales, Service, Marketing, and Commerce Clouds; SOQL, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Web Components, and Force.com tools and applications, preferably in an instance with 500+ end-users
- Experience with Order Management, Revenue Cloud, and/or ServiceMax are a plus
- High level knowledge with Boomi a plus
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Data Import/Export
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g3gsv55
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.