14701 N Hwy 57
STARTING AT $13.50/hour!! Clean, Climate Controlled Environment!
PART-TIME with FLEX HOURS!! Shoe Discount and Fun Events!
1st shift operates Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm.
General Summary: Load and unload merchandise from trailers; sort, scan, and stack merchandise.
Requirements (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Ability to operate hand-held scanner
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have the ability to stand for 4-10 hours based on shift
- Must have the ability to lift 10lbs regularly, 50lbs frequently, and up to 70lbs occasionally.
Benefits: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Events and Activities
- Employee & Family Shoe Discounts
Call Phone number blocked - click to apply with questions!
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.