Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare.
With hundreds of pharmacies across the country, a career with Genoa Healthcare means you’re part of changing the lives of those with behavioral health and other complex conditions. People with serious illnesses – and those who care for them – have incredibly moving stories, and at Genoa we are their partner. We partner with community-based providers and others so they get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans.
We are part of OptumRx (and UnitedHealth Group), which is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.SM
We seek a Business Representative who, under the supervision from the Director, Business Development, will promote strategic growth for Genoa by identifying leads and closing sales transactions.
This persons territory will include all of NY and CT. Must live within the territory.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain successful relations with customers and potential customers by interacting professionally and pro-actively.
- Promote strategic growth for the company by identifying leads and closing transactions; may include concentration on growing mental health and substance use treatment facility footprint, residential/group home consumer base, ACT/FACT teams, and other opportunities including hospital discharge planning and CMC sites.
- Attend conferences in an effort to maintain relationships with current customers, identify leads, and interact with potential customers.
- Act as a liaison between our company and the customer base through contracting and implementation process.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Strong selling skills (minimum 2-3 years of sales experience)
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Understanding of computer and related products; knowledge of PC skills including use of standard MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Pharmacy experience a plus
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.