The MIL Corporation is now hiring!
Let your imagination take flight supporting the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). Looking to find work that stimulates your mind, challenges your skills, and satisfies your curiosity? MIL currently holds several multi-year contracts with NAWCAD in the areas of Cyber, C5ISR, and Information Technology systems.
The MIL Corporation seeks a number of Red Teamers to support a Federal Government client at our Southern Maryland location. The Red Teamers will perform, in a team environment, adversarial threat representation on a multitude of systems for a variety of Federal Government related programs.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with other team members including engineers, technicians, and management to carry out adversarial threat testing and penetration testing on systems and subsystems
- Ability to understand and work within the Rules of Engagement and scope of activities
- Implementation of adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Responsible for clearly documenting activities, results and findings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years penetration testing experience covering a variety of operating systems and equipment
- Ability to research attacks and implement exploits for known system vulnerabilities
- Programming experience in Python, Powershell, and Linux scripting languages
- Active CompTIA SEC+ and EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) certifications
- Ability to travel to CONUS locations for up to three weeks at a time
All applicants for this position must possess a Secret clearance. All applicants for this position must also have the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI clearance. Please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Last year alone, we earned:
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work®: Top 100 Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018 Fortune Great Place to Work®: Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces
- 2018 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (second consecutive year)
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
Whether your goal is to help defend our country through the cyber efforts of the Department of Defense or ensure proper financial management/accountability with the Department of State, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP #CB