The Retail Clerk attends to the customer's needs, handle cash and product. Assume responsibility for customer service, store presentation, cash and key controls as assigned by the Region Bakery Outlet Manager.
Maintains a safe working environment for customers and fellow associates.
Education and Work History:
High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead.
- Must be able to push/pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stack product according to sales center stacking procedures.
- Must possess basic math and computer skills.
- Good knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Good people/customer service skills.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.