To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
O'Reilly Auto Parts • Springfield, MO
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Travel Assistant provides direct support to their team members for business travel arrangements by analyzing and making decisions for the most efficient and cost effective means of business travel in accordance with the Travel Policy. This includes performing all related job functions that are created from these travel arrangements.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for booking company travel arrangements as outlined in the company's travel policies and guidelines.
- Determine the most efficient and cost effective means of business travel by researching and analyzing travel requests and making appropriate decisions for travel, meeting both time constraints and expense control guidelines.
- Work closely with department heads and executive committee members for guidance on out of policy situations.
- Researches and analyzes hotels in new markets for team member use.
- Support the department by helping book large group travel.
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced typing skills.
- Advanced Word, Excel, database and spreadsheet skills.
- Able to multi-task and work with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Organizational skills are a must.
- Uses time wisely, detail oriented.
- Preferred advanced Sabre computer reservation system experience and continuing education in the travel industry related to applications for corporate travel.
- Knowledgeable in aviation software desired.