Digital Project ManagerCompensation:
Seeking a Digital Marketing Operations professional for a contract opportunity in the DC area! TCG’s client is looking for a Hubspot and Salesforce guru who can manage the operations and procedures that support the marketing department including processes, database, automation solutions, and tracking performance. The Digital Marketing Operations candidate will be setting up campaigns, tracking the campaigns, pulling reports, and managing all of the analytics. The ideal candidate will have a digital marketing background but in analytics, operations, project management, and reporting. To be clear, this position does not involve content development or copywriting.
• Ensure all campaigns are set up properly to achieve targeted lead generation and ROI analysis
• Create and maintain metrics reports on all marketing activities and their effectiveness
• Develop and update monthly and quarterly dashboards using Salesforce and Hubspot, plus others
• Manage the technical aspect of marketing campaigns to drive reports on leads
• Assist with setting up and deploying marketing surveys
• Working with sponsors and internal stakeholders on standard processes- and procedures
• Serve as back up for all email marketing related requests in Hubspot including the set up and execution of the emails, landing pages, and reports
• Support and work with sales operations to ensure marketing is aligned on lead and opportunity prospecting
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot
• Ability to set up, interpret, and run reports within Salesforce and present findings to appropriate personnel
• Strong communication skills to work with stakeholder and c-level folks
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Intermediate experience with email marketing being able to coordinate, set up, and deploy email campaigns using Hubspot
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years’ experience in related roles
If you are immediately available and interested, please send your most updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Advanced Salesforce; Advanced Hubspot; Digital Marketing Operations; Project Management; Marketing Analytics; Basic HTML
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.