Redwood City, CA
• Work with global, regional and local Marketing and Sales to develop and execute SMB marketing programs and events across the Americas, particularly Premier Partner Awards event and Google Partners Program go-to-market.
• Develop scalable narratives, collateral, and events aimed at increasing our engagement with high-touch agencies and advertisers and measure the impact of our programs.
• Develop insights to identify opportunities and contribute to long-term business strategies.
4 years of experience working in marketing or combined marketing and sales.
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
• Ability to develop B2B marketing strategies that can reach and engage with different levels of customers, support and enable sales teams.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
• Ability to be organized, structured, and proactive, with excellent strategic and problem-solving capabilities and an eye for constant innovation.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, and comfortable presenting to senior decision makers, with creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
• Demonstrated leadership skills, self-motivated, and willingness to collaborate.
• Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
• Experience in digital advertising and event marketing would be great.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Event Specialist III
- Marketing Strategies