To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- bedford, OH 44146
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • bedford, OH
Posted 2 days ago
Scientist III (Pharmaceuticals, Injectables, Clinical Research, Product Development)
A global Pharmaceutical company in North East Ohio has an immediate Scientist III role to support their Clinical Research team.
Scope: Lead Product Development activities such as, but not limited to, Analytical Method Development, Pre-Validation, Method Transfer, analytical support to Formulation and Process
Role Descriptor and Personal Attributes:
- Proficient in Method Development, Pre-Validation, and Method Transfer.
- Provide analytical support to Formulation and Process Development studies.
- Understands and applies scientific principles and technology, and demonstrates knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Maintains proper documentation records and analyzes and interprets analytical data independently and efficiently.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills, strong research capability and problem solving skills.
- Highly experienced in analytical wet chemistry and techniques such as, HPLC, GC, Dissolution, Mass Spectroscopy, and physicochemical analysis.
- Subject matter expertize in one or more areas in desired.
- Experience developing chromatographic methods for use in characterization of pharmaceutical drug substances and dosage forms.
- Familiarity with appropriate ICH guidelines, FDA guidance for industry, and USP monographs relating to characterization and specification requirements for marketed drug products.
- Advanced computer literacy, technical writing, multi-tasking, communication and prioritization skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or closely related field and at least 10 years of Pharmaceutical or related laboratory experience
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or closely related field with 7 years of Pharmaceutical or related laboratory experience
- Ph.D. in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical science or closely related field and 4 years of Pharmaceutical or related laboratory experience
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION call 781-345-1110 and send resumes to email@example.com Use the title Scientist III
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178