To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA 23233
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Richmond, VA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Accountant in Richmond, Virginia (VA). Responsibilities:
- Ensures the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of chargebacks data in a large, complex environment with multiple data sources and systems
- Collaborate with various internal business partners, including Contract Administration, Category Management, IT and Finance to uphold financial integrity as it relates to chargebacks
- Act as the financial/data advisor to the business by deriving meaningful information and knowledge through analytics to provide decision support and guidance
- Prepare, present and report monthly financial chargeback performance to internal business partners, including management
- Responsible for a portion of accounting/close activities related to chargebacks, including but not limited to the calculation of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations of chargebacks and related reserves
- Revenue/allowance accounting work preferred
- Advanced financial analytical skills with an aptitude for systems
- Strong SQL skills (ability to create queries to data mine and perform analysis) highly preferred
- Experience using JD Edwards or similar large accounting package such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.
- Preference for manufacturing or distribution accounting experience
- Willing to dive deep to work through complex issues and deliver solutions
- Ability to understand underlying business processes and complex system interactions to determine accounting impacts and financial decisions.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement while dealing with data ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly analytical and detail oriented