At Home Instead, we are a close-knit team of professionals who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality care. We hire committed professional caregivers who love working with older adults during all hours of the day and night. Night Owl? No problem we have evening and overnight shifts available! Early Bird? No problem at all! We have got morning and day shifts available too.
Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's.
Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood!
Make new friends: Our CAREGivers typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Home Instead® CAREGivers and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them. Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless!
The ideal CAREGiver would meet the following requirements:
- Have a caring heart and the desire to help others
- Have a valid Driver's License, dependable vehicle and auto insurance
- Be willing to travel, available for 9+ hours/week
- Have the ability to pass background checks and drug screen
- No experience or licenses necessary. We provide all of the necessary training to be successful if you have the caring heart and compassion to do the work!
We offer our caregivers the absolute best!
- Flexible schedules that work for you!
- Health Benefit Plan for Qualified Caregivers
- Top notch training
- Supplemental insurance
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Highly competitive rates ($13-$16/Hour*)
- Industry discounts
- Career opportunities
- Referral Incentives
- Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time
- FREE CEUs
- Supportive and friendly office support team
- Rewarding work
- 24/7 On Call Support
- Collaborative team environment where you are respected and appreciated
- Opportunity to learn and grow with an established and respected leader in the Home Care Industry
Here is what our CAREGivers have to say:
'Home Instead is an employer that looks out for their clients and employees. Especially during this newest health crisis facing us they have taken the necessary precautions for clients and employees.' - Faye S
'Staff is very professional at managing employees as well as clients. Its a complex task and they do it with great care and success.'- William S
'YOU ARE THE BEST!!!'- Susan A
'They are very helpful with our questions and needs. I am happy to be working with them'- Koleen S
'Great office team always there when we need them. Always available when called with any questions. Friendly and kind staff! Everything is perfect!' -Minela Z
We are reviewing resumes and interviewing daily. Give us a call to see what we are all about at Home Instead!
Please note, you are only applying to the Home Instead in CENTRAL NEW HAMPSHIRE ONLY! Thank you for your interest in Home Instead and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.