This position is for Seymour
Sign on Bonus $10,000
Becoming a part of Mortenson Family Dental gives you instant access to a variety of benefits throughout your career including:
- Work efficiently with a dedicated assistant and utilize your dental hygiene license to its fullest scope in our technically advanced dental practice.
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Support from Hygiene Mentors and Director
- Clinical autonomy
- Advanced Technology
- Continuing education opportunities offered at no cost
- Scrub tops, lab coats, professional name tag, and business cards provided
- Scholarships available
- Employee assistance program
- Bonus opportunities available
- Under the fully assisted hygiene model, you will qualify for $45-50/hr!!
- Monday 8am - 5pm
- Tuesday 8am - 5pm
- Wednesday 8am - 5pm
- Thursday 8am - 5pm
- Friday Off
- Dental Hygiene Certificate / Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Active dental hygiene license issued by the state board
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Local anesthesia and nitrous oxide certification
- Laser Debridement Certification
- General Supervision Privileges
- CPR Certification
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Intraoral Camera
- Caries Detection
- Open Dental Software
- Digital Radiograph Technology
Apply today to speak with a regional director of hygiene and/or recruiter and learn more!
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
- Provides necessary information in the form of x-rays, verbal communication, and other dental tests in coordination with dentists to assist with diagnosing dental treatment.
- Performs comfortable periodontal evaluation, general scaling, scaling, and root planning for all patients.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before dismissing patients
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
- Clinical Works
- Dental Surgery