You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Restaurant General Manager- Quick Service
Dairy Queen is actively seeking Restaurant Managers (Shift Leads, Assistant, Managers, or General Managers) to join their team today!
Assistant Managers: $35,000- $40,000 per year. Potential to earn an annual bonus of $3,000- $5,000
General Managers: $40,000-$46,000 per year. Potential to earn an annual bonus of $5,000- $10,000 per year
Shift Leaders/Managers : Competitive Hourly Rate, plus any applicable overtime as well as potential for monthly bonusing
Dairy Queen locations Hiring:
- Hermantown DQ Grill & Chill (next to Fleet Farm)
- Cloquet DQ Grill & Chill
- Superior DQ Grill & Chill
Imagine having a career with an American iconic brand that for generations (since 1940) has made people and families happy with delicious mouthwatering treats? Now blend that with an award-winning 4 generation family-owned company that owns numerous top performing DQ Grill & Chill locations and consider the number of opportunities that could happen for the right people!
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Program, Paid Monthly
- Highly competitive management pay
- Rapid advancement
- Excellent training
- Free DQ Meals
- FREE DQ Cake on your birthday
- Commitment to promote from within
- Team Outings
- Family-owned, multi-location company
- Fun, CLEAN, safe, friendly, environment
You know who you are - you are a natural leader, you love the challenge of crafting a winning team, you want to be genuinely appreciated for your efforts and your skills, you want to work with a classy top-notch company that believes in maintaining WORLD-CLASS facilities and equipment, you want a company large enough to be full of opportunity to grow, yet small enough to notice and appreciate your contributions, you enjoy the idea of customers enjoying your products, and you want to be able to earn more as you perform. Then this just might be the perfect opportunity!
Willing to fully train the right individuals who have GREAT ATTITUDES, a desire to see others grow, and possess leadership traits. If you come with lots of related experience, we may know just how to blend your skills with our brand and make both more awesome! Looking for dedicated, energetic, fun leaders who can inspire others to do their best and can promote harmony and teamwork in their store. If you have previous success in the QSR/Fast Food industry as a Shift Leader, Hourly Manager, Assistant Manager, or General Manager, we want to speak to YOU!
- Oversee entire restaurant operations including financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the restaurant.
- Ensure the restaurant is operated within operational guidelines established by the owner and franchisor. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee & manage all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the restaurant’s business plan by working with the owner and interacting with ADQ Business Consultants, field staff or territory operator.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Organize and implement local restaurant marketing as well as regional and national marketing promotions to increase restaurant sales.
- Staff, train, and develop restaurant managers and hourly employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, the establishment of performance expectations, and by conducting performance reviews.
- Responsible for effective management schedules and ensuring that the restaurant is properly staffed for all day parts and sales volumes.
- Manage restaurant P&L to optimize manageable profit, control COGS, Labor, and Controllables (semi-fixed expenses).
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and reporting issues to the Franchisee.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the owner or owner’s appointee.
- Manage the entire operation of the restaurant through the development and growth of staff, sales, and profitability to meet goals established in the location’s business plan.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service, and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of FAST FOOD restaurant management experience (General Manager or Assistant Manager)
- Proven track record in management of COGS and labor.
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Quick Serve (QSR), Fast Food Restaurant, Quick Casual: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant or retail (Shift Lead, Assistant Manager, or General Manager): 1+ years (Required)
Keywords: fast food, fast casual, restaurant, QSR, Dairy Queen, DQ, DQ Grill & Chill, shift leader, shift supervisor, restaurant manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager team member, customer service, quick service restaurant, Duluth, Superior, Cloquet, Hermantown, Esko, Carlton
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Labor Relations
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gcyiqcz
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.