About NorthEast Electrical
NorthEast is a full-service electrical distributor to Electrical Contractors, Industrial, OEM, Utility, and Institutional customers. NorthEast Electrical has grown into one of the largest electrical distributors in New England offering more than 30 convenient locations. The company operates these strategically located branches throughout the 6 New England States in order to make exceptional customer service available to our customers.
NorthEast prides itself on its value-added service offerings and its highly trained and knowledgeable staff. We have built a solid and compelling foundation of product, distribution, and customer relations. With one of the largest product offerings in New England, superior logistics, shared resources and strong vendor relations, NorthEast provides the highest level of customer service. NorthEast is Sonepar USA company.
Stay up to date with NorthEast, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
As a Branch Manager, you are responsible to manage counter sales, inside sales and warehouse activities with supervision responsibilities for all associates. You will be responsible for branch performance, with emphasis on sales, customer service, operating expenses and working capital as well as inventory management. You will provide overall leadership to drive flawless execution, culture, and company values and attract, hire, develop and train all assigned branch positions. You are responsible to sell our Digital platform to your customers to enhance their buying experience.
- Direct the sales activities of inside and counter sales personnel.
- Supervise and manage all activities of the branch personnel.
- Interface and communicate with manager on a regular basis to ensure that the activities of the outside sales department are coordinated with Branch operations.
- Analyze the needs of your customers and ensure that NorthEast’s current products and services consistently meet those needs. Emphasize our capability with our Digital Tools (website, mobile app, ELink, EQuotes, etc.)
- Participate in on-going training for Digital Tools.
- Develop and maintain account base. Make calls on potential and/or under achieving house accounts.
- Develop an annual plan and budget for the branch.
- Participate in inter-branch and CDC planning discussions.
- Review monthly reports to make certain branch budgets are adhered to.
- Hire, develop and train new employees. Review performance for all branch staff.
- Ensure that the company obtains an equitable return on its accounts receivable and inventory assets.
- Participate in and support marketing efforts and provide manager with information pertaining to planning, pricing, people and product.
- Work with accounts payable to ensure all invoices are paid on a timely basis.
- Oversee all branch paperwork requirements to ensure that they are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ensure that the overall safety and security of the branch is maintained at all times.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Website Navigation
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work independently and to supervise the work of others.
- Detail, multi-task oriented and good judgment skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Bachelor’s degree preferred with emphasis on business and/or equivalent knowledge through job related experience and training.
Minimum of 3 to 5 years Industry and Product knowledge preferred.
User Interface Design