Physical Therapist Job in Brooklyn
Theradynamics has an excellent physical therapy job opportunity in Brooklyn at a skilled nursing facility. This physical therapy job opening is a Monday through Friday position. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
This is a guaranteed full-time salaried position!
Physical therapy can be defined as the treatment of injuries or medical conditions using physical methods. Examples include strengthening, range of motion exercises, balance training, ambulation and transferring, and all other cross motor skills. An array of other modalities, including electrical stimulation, massage, ultrasound treatments, whirlpool treatments, biofeedback, and the application of heat or ice are incorporated into the treatments to manage pain while restoring a person to prior levels of function. Physical therapy services begin with an evaluation of the patient's strength, coordination, mobility, flexibility, balance, and pain levels. The Physical therapist then develops treatment programs with short and long-term goals to assist the patient in restoring as much physical function as possible through skilled therapy.
PT Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assess patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Physical Therapist Job Requirements:
- Valid New York State License
- Master’s degree from an accredited physical therapy school
- Good organization skills
- Good written skills
5 weeks PTO Package
Health and Dental Benefit
We are an EOE
Assess Patient Needs
Functional Electrical Stimulation
Computerized Physician Order Entry