To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Worldwide Business Travel Sales
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
With more than 700 Sales professionals in offices around the world, our Global Sales Team ensures our owners and operators receive the combined benefits of scale, access, competence, and experience. Our Sales teams are fully engaged in providing a differentiated selling platform for our portfolio of brands. We are focused on being the most global, integrated, and relevant salesforce in the industry, relentlessly driven to grow market share. Our global sales team is consistently recognized as a top selling and customer-service focused organization throughout the industry. We conduct business in 42 languages serving 25,000 customers in 101 countries from offices located around the globe. This ensures that the team truly understands the unique needs and opportunities of regions around the world, right down to the local level.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager of Worldwide Business Travel Sales, you will be responsible for relationship management of medium volume national business travel sales accounts with the goal of maximizing revenue and growing Hilton's market share from these customers. The BTS Sales Manager will also be responsible for overseeing the facilitation of the annual RFP process for their assigned accounts and for educating both hotels and brand representatives on their assigned account roster in order to help them nurture customer business.
More specifically, you will:
- Facilitate the annual customer RFP process.
- Analyze data to verify if hotels have maximum coverage and inclusion in customers' programs.
- Craft individual account plans and follow-up on those account action plans.
- Prepare and conduct creative presentations, including representing Hilton at industry tradeshows.
- Compile monthly expense reports, quarterly call reports and create an analysis of customer reports.
- Compose client correspondence.
- Participate in BTS team meetings.
We are seeking a creative sales leader, who has a real passion for leading high performing accounts. Your love for combining business insight with customized customer solutions will lend to overall sales improvements. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Negotiation skills to close agreements and to achieve organizational goals
- Leadership skills and creativity in crafting and selling strategies for moving market share
- Collaboration skills to build positive partnerships, to diagnose challenges as a team and to present business solutions both internally and externally
- Organizational and multitasking skills with superb attention to detail
- Communication skills, both verbal and written, to positively influence Hilton's partners
- Listening skills combined with flexibility and adaptability
- Self-starter mentality with a track record of meeting deadlines
- Problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of hotel sales experience and/or experience in a corporate sales position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Travel - 25% of the time
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of hotel sales experience and/or experience in a corporate sales position specifically handling the Business Travel Sales market
- Experience negotiating global agreements on behalf of multiple hotels
- Experience using Salesforce and Delphi
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!