To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chattanooga, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PC Support Specialist
The Judge Group • Chattanooga, TN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Provides timely and effective technical support to PC-end users, answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and providing general assistance in the use of PC hardware and corporate-standard software.
- Responsible for performing maintenance on all PC hardware, printers, and peripherals used throughout the company, and for the upkeep of associated warranty and service records.
- Maintains regular contact with hardware vendors for repairs to hardware still under a service contract, and performs non-warranty service as required.
- Orders PC parts and components to maintain an adequate inventory.
- Contributes, as a subject matter expert (SME) to the development, implementation and maintenance of PC-related policies, procedures, and standards that conform with organizational objectives and IT industry best practices.
- technical issues and their resolution, in accordance with corporate standards.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Education • Associate’s degree in a computer-sciences related field, or equivalent and demonstrable training and experience. Microsoft certifications are a plus
Skills/Certifications • Excellent interpersonal communication, customer service, problem solving, and time-management skills. • Dedication to on-going technical education, both as a student and a teacher.
Experience • Two (2) or more years experience as a full-time professional in the field of information technology, and an excellent understanding of computer hardware and software fundamentals.