Staffing Consultant needed for fast paced construction staffing office in Oceanside!Trillium Construction, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking a Staffing Consultant to lead their recruiting efforts in their Oceanside based construction and skilled trades office.
Our West Coast team has continued to see a sales increase throughout the pandemic as demand is high for skilled trades talent!
Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Staffing Consultants are responsible for:
• Recruiting construction and skilled trades workers
• Managing construction and skilled trades placements
• Application and onboarding process
• Redeployment of construction and skilled trades workers
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• $32,500-$45,000 all in first year compensation.
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Top Performers Sales Incentive Trip – previous trips include Mexico and the Dominican Republic
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates.
•Based on annual revenue
Related keywords: Recruiter, Recruiting Assistant, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting Coordinator, Sourcer, Sales Support, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant
If you’re interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous service industry experience