At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!
Minimum Salary Range
This position is responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of technology solutions. providing technical support and troubleshoot problems and perform scripting/programming to ensure stable and efficient operation of technology solutions.
* Bachelor Degree and 2 years Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
* Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of technologies like WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, Tomcat, Jboss, Mulesoft etc.
* Ensures that technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards.
* Experience in writing shell scripts.
* Knowledge of any automaton tools such as (Bladelogic, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
* Knowledge of Cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies
* Knowledge Messaging/streaming technologies - (IBM MQ, Active MQ and Rabbit MQ)
* SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development
* System Performance management
* Conceptual thinking
* Creative thinking
* Problem solving and analytical thinking
* Strong oral/written communication skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related
* Strong experience in administrating middleware technologies (Application Servers, ESB products)
* Strong experience in managing medium to large infrastructure of (Application Servers, ESB products) .
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Apache Tomcat
- Cloud Computing